I am available to teach private sessions in the convenience of the student’s home. Each session will be tailored to the needs of the individual student and all props and equipment will be provided. This option is excellent for you if:
- You are new to yoga or would like to deepen your current practice
- You are too busy to fit group yoga classes into your weekly schedule
- You are interested in learning more about meditation and pranayama (breathing techniques) for stress reduction
- You thrive under one-on-one instruction and seek individual guidance
- You have specific questions and/or goals regarding your practice
$75 per session, which typically lasts one hour and fifteen minutes
Private sessions can include up to 2 people - a great option is to share the class with a friend or spouse and split the cost!
What to expect:
I offer a free and in-person consultation prior to your first booking. During this consultation, my goals are to understand what you would like to gain from your yoga practice, to obtain any information regarding your health and physical limitations (if any), and to answer any questions you may have. From there, I can begin to tailor classes around your intentions, goals, and physical needs so that you will get the most out of your time with me.
Although every session will vary with the students’ needs and goals, here is a general idea of what to expect:
- Initial Centering
- Pranayama (Breathwork)
- Warm Up
- Asana (Physical Yoga Postures)
- Cool Down
- Savasana (Final Resting Pose)
- Ending Meditation (Optional)
If you have any questions or would like to book for your free consultation, please contact me.