Corporate wellness is an ever-growing trend these days and rightfully so! Corporations are beginning to realize the many benefits of yoga and offering weekly yoga classes to their employees as part of their benefits package and corporate wellness initiatives.
For those whose work is fairly sedentary and / or computer based, the many physical benefits of yoga include:
- Reducing / relieving tension in the neck, shoulders, and hips from sitting for long periods of time
- Building core strength to help reduce back pain
- Building strength and flexibility in the body
For those who suffer from everyday stress or workplace anxiety, the mental benefits of yoga include:
- Breathing techniques to calm and control the nervous system and the reduce stress responses in the body
- Guided meditation to relax the body and calm the mind
In general, students who begin a regular yoga practice can expect:
- An increased sense of well-being
- A beginning awareness and control of the mind/ego
- Greater focus, mental clarity, and creativity
Lunchtime Wellness Break - a 1 hour class from 12:00 pm- 1:00pm*, designed to ward off the mid-day slump by refreshing the body and rejuvenating the mind
Postwork Wind Down - a 1 hour class from 5:30pm-6:30pm*, designed to relieve workday stress and frustrations by stretching the body, clearing the mind, and letting go of the day
*Class times may vary depending on the day and needs of the client
Pricing is variable and depends on group size and location. The average cost is $60/session.
First-time corporate clients receive 50% off their first booking.
To learn more about pricing, classes, or to book a corporate class, contact me.